Tuesday 17 February 2015

Send a little love










 
 
 
I joined in recently with another great swap arranged by Tracy from Mad About Bags blog.   A parcel to be sent and received by Valentines Day.

Something heart shaped or themed
Something deliciously edible
Something handmade
Something red
 
I was partnered with Sandra from Mason Mumblings blog.  A new to me blogger and a fellow Kiwi.  I received a beautiful package of treats.  Sandra sent me a lovely zippered pouch.  The chocolate will be demolished in no time (I love that it's dark chocolate, as no one else will want to eat it but me, so I won't have to hide it).  The DIY pin cushion is such a great idea and I can't wait to make it.  Also sent was a heart shaped cookie cutter, hand cream, buttons and a pendant.

This is the second time I have joined in with Tracy's "Send a little love" swap - a great time of year to receive some treats as Mr H and I don't really celebrate Valentines day.  We give each other cards but the rest of the day is all about wee Tom and his Birthday.

I always love putting together swap parcels and I hope Sandra enjoys her parcel.  I sent cream and red cotton tea towels, a crocheted (bought at a craft fair) face cloth, heart shaped soap, heart printed fabric, washi tape, chocolates and a heart pendant that I made.  I wish I had remembered to photograph it before I wrapped it all up!

If you haven't joined in with a blog swap yet, give it a go - you don't have to be a blogger to join in.  You get to "meet" some really lovely people and it is always nice to get happy mail instead of bills.

Thank you to Tracy for organising this swap and to Sandra for being such a lovely swap partner.



7 comments:

  1. Snap for the soap - we were driving out of your town and I remembered about this swap and seeing the heart soap in that gorgeous kitchen shop, so we stopped and I picked up a few. :) Love the items you received - what a cute pin cushion idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clay buttons and what a lovely pouch!
    It is lovely to see what everyone else received, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely things to have received!! The pin cushion will be a great thing for you to make, and gosh, that heart, how beautiful is that!!! You are a great swapper and swapee! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! A perfect parcel to receive. Isn't the blogging world a kind and creative place! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gifts. Love the quilted pouch. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is all so lovely Elaina!!!! Looks like an amazing swap!!! Happy week you!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you enjoyed the swap, i love the patchwork pouch you received xx thanks for taking part xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...