Thursday 26 September 2013

A list



Little M

 
This little guy arrived into the world last Friday.  My sisters little boy.  To say I'm besotted is an understatement.  He is in Brisbane so I'm not sure when I will get to cuddle him.  I'm in love.

I am.............

making: vegemite scrolls for Bell's end of term shared lunch......I have to hide them in the cupboard.
cooking:  won ton soup for the first time ever the other night.  It was so good.
drinking:  tea.....always.  Soy lattes in town at a favourite café.
reading:  Elizabeth Bergs "Open House"  an easy read.  Its been at my bedside for months.
wanting:  another pair of Saltwater Sandals.  I can't decide on which colour though.
looking: forward to school holidays.  Last day of term tomorrow.  I can't wait!
playing:  Pirates......walking the plank (ramp) - I'm too heavy for it and broke it....embarrassing.
sowing:  nothing at the moment, but am weeding, weeding, weeding and a little flower planting.
wishing:  for good weather over the school holidays.  I want to spend most of it outdoors.
enjoying:  Wednesday morning to myself.  My sister n law Em looks after Georgie.  Loving it.
waiting:  for December......Mr H and I have a 2 night/3 day trip away........just the two of us!
liking:  Tom's dance moves.  He is FINALLY not shy about shaking his tail feather.  Hilarious.
wondering: when I will get to meet my little nephew........
loving: watching the brotherly bond emerging between my boys.
hoping:  not to hear the words "I'm bored" over the school holidays.
marvelling:  at the energy of Tom's kindy teachers.  At parent help I was knackered after 2 hours!
needing:  A housework fairy at the moment.  Feeling unmotivated at the moment.
smelling:  The sheep being dipped across the road..........ewwww pong!
wearing:  short sleeves and my Saltwater sandals.  Summer is coming.
following:  Maybell around the garden.  She keeps digging up my hydrangeas.
noticing:  the sudden bud burst and new leaves on the grapevines over the fence. 
knowing:  that everything happens for a reason.
thinking:  about paint colours.  We are painting this weekend!
bookmarking:  online stores......can you recommend any great clothing sites?  Dresses in particular.
opening:  packages from bloggy friends.  There are some amazingly generous ladies out there.
giggling:  at Mr H, always.  He is so funny when playing with the kids, and he thinks I'M a nutcase?!
feeling:  content.


Have a great week!

***  this great giveaway ends Friday night - make sure you enter here.
 

9 comments:

  1. He's yummy! I'm feeling content too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I laughed about you breaking the ramp? Poor George, what's he going to entertain himself on now when you're busy gardening? Your new nephew is scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgive you! You should have heard the almighty crack. It is still useable but only just....xo

      Delete
  3. Naw - little M is ADORABLE!!!! Congrats to your sister & to you too! :-)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that sweet little bean!!! Congrats to your sister and congrats to your whole family!!! He is beautiful! Loving your list friend! Happy weekend to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how special. I hope you get to meet this new bubba soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh new babies! They are so scrummy. Great list - hope the feeling lasts throughout the weekend and holidays x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your sister and new baby and here's hoping for many enjoyable things to come for you all. Amy xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...