Sunday 8 September 2013

36/52



 

 
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."
 

Bell - Sitting back.  The teen years are here.  When out and about she joins in less and less.  I'm thinking she will appear here less and less overtime......if that is what she would prefer.
Tom - Hello blue skies!  A sunny morning spent out and about.  Favourite playgrounds and time spent at the beach drawing lines in the sand.
George - feeling better.....loving the sound of crunchy shells underfoot.


Very happy to be joining in with Jodi's "52 project".
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Teen years....those are such sorting out years. The good news is after they are over the connection is ever so much stronger! All the best to you dear friend! You are a good mama....I can see it through so many of your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I would join in sitting in the shelter with doggy for company and just watching. Sometimes just sitting back and watching is great, but I can understand the desire for teens not to "be on their mum's blogs!".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of adjusting for everyone once the teenage years arrive ... I have 2 teens on my hands ... things get very interesting at times.
    Love these photos :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos and beautiful children! I will link back to your blog on my week 37 post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...