Saturday 22 December 2012

Keep calm...............

 
 
Goodbye 2012...............
 
Who is looking forward to 2013?  I am.  Another year always means a clean slate in my books!
 
I'm signing off until the New Year, I will be spending time with family over Christmas and New Year and am looking forward to Christmas day, watching my children's faces as they open their pressies, lots of yummy food, seafood galore, the beach and crazy family time.
 
Fingers crossed the weather behaves (current forecasts are saying otherwise).
 
I'm looking forward to blogging in 2013.  I've only been in blog land since September this year and I'm hooked.  There are so many amazing and inspiring blogs out there.  I can't wait to discover and learn more in the coming months.
 
So from me and my family have a safe and very Merry Christmas and New Year.
 
Cheers to 2013!!!
 
Elaina xo
 
 
 
P.S. Just remember a cup of tea solves (almost) everything.........
 
 
 
 
If that fails to work............


 

12 comments:

  1. Nice one! Have a great festive time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas
    I'll be signing off for awhile soon also
    Back January / February

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family Elaina! "See" you in the New Year!

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours Elaina, see you in the New Year.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and your loved ones the happiest of Christmasses and I look forward to seeing you here again in the New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! Have a lovely break.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with you about the tea. Have a wonderful Christmas, I'll be enjoying my new book! mel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a very Merry Christmas, enjoy!
    So true about the tea (and the wine).
    Magie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am definitely looking forward to 2013! happy new year! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas. Happiest of New Years, and see you soon x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...