Monday 10 September 2012

Nigella Lawson

I am a very basic cook.  I'm not very adventurous I'm afraid when it comes to cooking and I don't seem to have the patience to follow recipes, although I am getting better.

I tend to use my Slow Cooker over winter a fair bit and now we are coming into summer we tend to use the BBQ alot.

I'm always after quick and easy meal ideas that hopefully all of the family will enjoy.

Although I love my Grans Table book which I received last Mothers Day my sister has recommended the Nigella Lawson cookbooks, in particular Nigella Express and Feast.

I've ordered Nigella Express and am hoping this will give me loads of inspiration.





Can anyone recommend any other cookbooks or recipes that they feel are quick and easy and have worked for their family.

Mr H is a fantastic cook - I would love to show him up with my amazing cooking skills every once in a while!


 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love Nigella, she's fantastic on her cooking show but I have to admit I don't own any of her cookbooks! I love Jamie Olivers books and I really want to get The Little Paris Kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nigella is lovely - Nigella express is a great book :) One of my favourites is Kitchen Diaries, by Nigel Slater - all of his books are brilliant, but this is my favourite & is suitably splattered!

    http://www.nigelslater.com/books_view.asp?nBook_ID={77642021-451B-439A-A750-E521B91BAC2E}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...